Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cook it like a grilled cheese sandwich, very delicious.
- 12 -16 ounces cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons red peppers, roasted
- 8 tablespoons onions, grilled
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 slices bread
- Place 1 slice of buttered bread on a grill or in a skillet
- Top with 4 ounces of chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons grilled onions and 1 slice of Pepper Jack cheese
- Top with another slice of buttered bread
- Cook until bread is golden brown and turn over
- Grill until bread is golden brown and ingredients between bread slices is hot.