Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cook it like a grilled cheese sandwich, very delicious.
Make and share this Santa Fe Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1 slice of buttered bread on a grill or in a skillet
- Top with 4 ounces of chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons grilled onions and 1 slice of Pepper Jack cheese
- Top with another slice of buttered bread
- Cook until bread is golden brown and turn over
- Grill until bread is golden brown and ingredients between bread slices is hot.