- 6 hoagie rolls, split in half, horizontally
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 avocados, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- arrange hoagie buns open faced on an ungreased baking sheet.set aside.
- mix the next 5 ingredients together, spread equally over hoagie buns.
- layer remaining ingredients in the order listed equally on top of each bun.
- bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- slice each in half to serve, garnish with lettuce and salsa.