Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh tasting salsa that will be a hit at any party! Perfect because yuo can adjust the level of spiciness to suit your taste.
- 1 can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced into large chunks
- 1⁄2-1 can tomato sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, except tomato sauce, into a food processor or chopper.
- Pulse gently to consistency of chunky salsa (Be careful to not blend too long or else it will be too watery).
- Add tomato sauce to desired consistency.
- Chill and enjoy!