Recipe by *Bellinda*
I love this recipe because it's so easy to make and also healthy and goes with all kinds of food. I came up with it when we had unexpected company. I really wanted to make some sort of salad and this were the ingredients that I had on hand. You can use it as a salad or a salsa.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
We took this to a friends house last night for dinner and it was a huge hit! We served it with tortilla chips alongside some hot spinach and artichoke dip another guest brought! Thanks for posting! [Made for PRMR tag April 2010]!
- 2 cups cooked black beans (or 1 15oz can)
- 2 cups cooked corn (or 1 15oz can)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced small
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- olive oil, to taste
- red wine vinegar, to taste
- salt and pepper