Recipe by mrs.cubana
This is a great spin on your average salsa! Loaded with nutrients, it's a healthy way to snack, thats far from boring!!! You can easily change up the ingredients to make it your own, post it in a review so others can try what you've created!
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 california avocados (or 2 florida avocados, Florida's avos are less expensive with the same great nutrients, when choosin)
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives (Chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet corn (or frozen if you prefer)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice (about 2 Limes)
- tortilla chips or plantain chips
Directions See How It's Made
- This is very easy!
- Chop up the peppers & toss in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cans of beans, corn & olives.
- Cut the avocados in half, scoop out the goods & toss the seed, chop as big or small as you like, mine were about the size of corn (Florida's avos are less expensive with the same great nutrients, when choosing avos you really cant go wrong, not too firm, not too mushy).
- Mix in Lime Juice, EVOO & Vinegar