Chef #200227's Note:
15 minute meal from a friend who got this from the grocery store...I cook this for friends all the time. Its so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets (no skin)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro (well drained)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) envelopes pre-cooked long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Santa Fe Salmon.
- 2Cut salmon into 4 servings; season with salt and pepper. Wash hands.
- 3Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Combine tomatoes and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- 4Coat both sides of salmon, using tongs, with tomato mixture and place in saute pan. Add remaining tomato mixture to pan and cover. Cook 3-5min until temperature reaches 145°F Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets. Serve.
- 5Spinach Wild Rice. (I usually use 90 sec Uncle Ben's rice).
- 6Place spinach and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 3 minutes.
- 7Stir in rice and microwave 4 more minutes.
- 8Let stand 2 minutes, sprinkle with cheese, if using, and serve.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Salmon With Fresh Spinach Wild Rice
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.4
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
long grain and wild rice blend