Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Light & Tasty.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beans 3-5 minutes in boiling water until crisp tender. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, sour cream, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, cumin, salt, and cayenne.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the green beans, corn, pinto beans, black beans, red pepper, onion, chilies, and olives.
- Add cheese and dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.