Prep 15 hrs
Cook 3 mins
Here is a colorful salad to serve at your next Mexican meal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup corn (I like frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro (coarse)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place corn in saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil for 3 minutes and drain.
- In mixing bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, green onions, red onions and olives.
- In small bowl, combine oil, cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Pour oil mixture over vegetables.
- Toss mixture gently until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.