Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I made this for a small group of friends and I should have doubled it. There was 6 of us, but they wanted more.
- Thaw potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except parmesan.
- Place mixture in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle the top with parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
This is a definite five-star recipe. It is very similar to the potato casseroles made with cream of chicken soup and cornflakes, but the mushroom soup is a nice change. We also liked the parmesan topping. Thanks for the recipe.