Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this in the Herdez web site. Did not try yet, but sounded delicious and easy, so decided to publish here for safe-keeping.
- 1360.77 g boneless beef chuck shoulder pot roast
- 22.11 g package taco seasoning mix
- 236.59 ml salsa (Salsa Casera Herdez)
- 8 (64 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Cut roast into large chunks and rub with taco seasoning. Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté meat.
- Place in slow cooker and add salsa. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat from cooking liquid and shred. Serve tortillas with condiments such as shredded lettuce, sour cream, HERDEZ Salsa Casera, and HERDEZ Jalapeño Peppers (sliced or whole).
We just tried this & we all loved it, my 2 dd (3&5) had 2nds & leftovers were even better!!!