- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef chuck shoulder pot roast
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa (Salsa Casera Herdez)
- 8 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roast into large chunks and rub with taco seasoning. Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté meat.
- Place in slow cooker and add salsa. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.
- Remove meat from cooking liquid and shred. Serve tortillas with condiments such as shredded lettuce, sour cream, HERDEZ Salsa Casera, and HERDEZ Jalapeño Peppers (sliced or whole).