Recipe by carolinafan
Recipe from Kraft.
Top Review by speedgrl
We made this for a 4th of July picnic and it was a HUGE hit! I substituted the tortillas for low fat wheat wraps from Costco, and added a can of black beans drained, and it was great! We are making it again this weekend for our housewarming. Great recipe!
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 (6 ounce) package southwestern-seasoned chicken breast, strips or 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas