Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want to try something new for dinner? Wrap up Southwest flavors in a tender baked crust and top with fresh veggies. From eatbetteramerica.
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup very hot water
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese (1 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick® mix, cornmeal and very hot water until soft dough forms. Place on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix, gently rolling to coat. Shape into ball; knead about 5 times or until smooth. Roll dough into 10-inch circle; fold into fourths. Unfold on pizza pan. In small bowl, stir together beans and salsa; spread over dough to within 2 inches of edge. Sprinkle with onions. Fold edge over. Sprinkle cheese over beans.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients.