Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 6 WW points. Easy to prepare.
- 4 no cholesterol flour tortillas, 6 inches
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken, divided into 4 burgers
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 small bell peppers, seeded and cut into rings (red, yellow, green)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup prepared bean dip
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle each burger with 1 teaspoon taco seasoning.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add burgers; brown 1 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 minutes longer, or until burgers are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove burgers and keep warm.
- In same skillet, saute peppers and onions about 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
- To serve, spread hot tortillas with bean dip; top each tortilla with burger, peppers and onion.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and a sprig of cilantro.
Truly delicious. I mixed Lawry's fajita mix right into the meat. Also, added some 2% milk sharp cheddar on top of the meat when I plated it up. Mucho delicioso! Thanks, Audry for a meal we will be doing again.