Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love to use this dressing when we make wraps and salads. It's limy with a subtle kick. Enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (you may use the bottle)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Whisk together and serve.
This dressing definately has a kick due to the lime juice. It does have a strong flavor so a little goes a long. way. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Fall PAC 2008.