Recipe by Shoppohollic
This is a delicious soup for a brisk fall day. I always serve this soup with a nice tossed salad. You can make this soup more spicier by adding more chillies or peppers if preferred.
Top Review by Ms B.
When going to the freezer to pull out the sausage for this soup, I only found polska kielbasa and no bulk sausage. I decided that the smokiness of the kielbasa would be a nice blend with the other flavors and gave it a go. I was not sorry. This soup is thick and hearty, and excellent for warming up on a rainy day.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package pork sausage, cooked & crumbled
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese