Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Serve this with poached fish, grilled chicken or sauteed lean pork.
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups peeled seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, bring all the above ingredients to a boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thickened, about 20 minutes.