- 12 -16 ounces cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons red peppers, roasted
- 8 tablespoons onions, grilled
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 slice of buttered bread on a grill or in a skillet.
- Top with 4 ounces of chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of roasted red peppers.
- 2 tablespoons grilled onions and 1 slice of Pepper Jack cheese.
- Top with another slice of buttered bread.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and turn over.
- Grill until bread is golden brown and ingredients between bread slices is hot.