Recipe by bmiene
This is a very good salad good for making sandwiches and wraps and such.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Spring into Summer Tag. This is a great chicken salad and a nice change from the regular recipe with celery, onions, pickle relish and mayo. The only thing that I did different was to use half mayo and half FF yogurt. Will make this again as it is a nice meal for a warm summer night. Thanks Victoryed Chef!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro