Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dish is super delicious, super easy and a staple in our house.
Make and share this Santa Fe Chicken & Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare Rice according to directions.
- Spray large skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat.
- Add chicken breast meat and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in salsa, mexi-corn and black beans.
- Cook until all ingredients are heated through.
- Serve over cooked rice.
As stated, this was very simple, and very delicious. I was in a hurry to cook and found this, what a great find. My wife liked it more than some of the meals I've put a decent amount of time into. I did add some garlic, cumin, and fresh cilantro when cooking the chicken, and also used a full 16 oz jar of salsa, but that's just a personal thing. Very nice recipe, nice summer meal.
So easy and delicious! I added a little sour cream, hot sauce and cheese on top. This will definitely be a regular meal for us!
So simple, but so amazing! My husband and I now eat this once a week at LEAST! Thanks so much for posting!