1/1 Photo of Santa Fe Chicken Pilaf
Audrey M's Note:
A nice casserole to use as a side dish or to take to pot lucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions, using chicken broth instead of the water.
- 2Add cumin with contents of spice pack.
- 3Stir remaining five ingredients into rice mixture.
- 4Top with cheese; if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Chicken Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice pilaf mix