Recipe by Kahagirl
A great nacho topping of cheesy chicken with black beans and corn. This can also be used as a topping for baked potatoes.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning or 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 cup taco bell thick & chunky salsa (I used mild)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, well rinsed and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot and sprinkle with taco seasoning, garlic Herb seasoning, chili powder, and cumin. Pour salsa over seasoned chicken breasts, add corn and black beans. Place cubed cream cheese on top evenly. Pour undiluted cheese soup over everything. As crockpot heats up and cream cheese begins to melt, gently stir ingredients to blend soup, vegetables, and salsa. Cook on high for 2 (two) hours. Remove chicken breasts only and shred with two forks. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and gently stir once more to blend all ingredients together. Cook on low for an additional 2 (two) hours. Serve mixture over your favorite tortilla chips or a baked potato.