Recipe by Andeey
This is so delicious! Serve over rice.
Top Review by *Murphydoodle*
This was easy to prepare and very tasty! After it finished cooking I chose to double the corn, black beans and salsa to stetch it a little. It was still excellent and I had half to freeze for later. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup bottled thick & chunky salsa
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In slow cooker, mix together the beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Top with the chicken breasts, then pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 hours, or until the chicken is tender; do not overcook or the chicken will get tough.
- Remove the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Add back to the slow cooker.
- Add the cream cheese and turn slow cooker to high heat. Heat until cream cheese blends into the sauce.
- Serve over rice. Top with shredded cheese.