- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped & seeded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped & seeded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- avocado, slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl stir together the finely chopped cooked chicken, chopped avocado, seeded and chopped tomato, chopped onion, seeded and chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, and minced garlic.
- Stir in the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dried oregano, and salt.
- Stir till ingredients are thoroughly combined. Cover and chill till serving time. If desired, garnish the dip with avocado slices.
- Serve with tortilla chips.