Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick meal. Please take time to rate this recipe. I really would like to know what you think.
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 3⁄4 lb chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (11 ounce) candel monte santa fe corn or 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, cheese
- Cook rice according to directions on the bag.
- While rice is cooking, cook chicken in oil over medium heat.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix together chicken, Rotel, Santa Fe corn, black beans, and Monterey Jack cheese until cheese is melted.
I used only 1 cup of uncooked rice...since that makes 3 cups of cooked rice, the proportion of ingredients was just right for me.