- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3⁄4 lb chicken tenders
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the rice. If you use boil in a bag rice it is easier.
- In skillet, cook chicken tenders in small amount, of butter on medium heat until done.
- Stir in the salsa and the drained can of Mexican corn.
- Rinse the black beans and stir in to the mixture, add the cooked rice.
- Heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded Monterey jack cheese and heat just until the cheese is melted.