1/2 Photos of Santa Fe Chicken and Rice
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is easy to make and taste great. You can eat is just the way it is, or try it rolled in a tortilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the rice. If you use boil in a bag rice it is easier.
- 2In skillet, cook chicken tenders in small amount, of butter on medium heat until done.
- 3Stir in the salsa and the drained can of Mexican corn.
- 4Rinse the black beans and stir in to the mixture, add the cooked rice.
- 5Heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with shredded Monterey jack cheese and heat just until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 495.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g