One of my favorite frozen weight watchers dinners is Santa Fe Beans and Rice. This is my knock off version that comes pretty close.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) canof diced Mexican-style tomatoes (like Rotel)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and top with onions and olives.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake 5-10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.