1/6 Photos of Santa Fe Beans and Rice
One of my favorite frozen weight watchers dinners is Santa Fe Beans and Rice. This is my knock off version that comes pretty close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can of diced Mexican-style tomatoes (like Rotel)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and top with onions and olives.
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake 5-10 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Beans and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend