Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nice,quick recipe I found a while ago. Sounds really yummy!
- 1 (6 inch) Italian bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped & cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 2 slices oscar mayer center-cut bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, cooked
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Brush the bread with the olive oil.
- Layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Place on oven rack& bake for 5-8 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!
Very good pizza! I had everything I needed to make this on hand and it went together quickly. I used pita bread as that is our favorite pizza base. I left off the pepperjack to make my daughter's pizza a little less spicy. This was a big hit with everyone and one I will definitely make again.