1/10 Photos of Santa Cookies
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
No baking necessary and always a big hit!! My niece made these last year for the holidays and I thought they were adorable. We don't like red hots, so I use mini M&M's. This also allows you to use various colors for the eyes and nose.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- 2Dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate.
- 3Place on wire racks.
- 4For santa's hat, sprinkle red sugar on top part of chocolate.
- 5Press one vanilla chip off-center on hat for pom-pom, let stand until set. Note: you can also use a mini marshmallow cut in half for the pom-pom.
- 6Dip other end of each cookie into melted chocolate for beard, leaving center of cookie uncovered.
- 7Place on wire racks.
- 8With a dab of melted chocolate, attach semisweet chips for the eyes and a red-hot for the nose.
- 9Place on waxed paper until chocolate sets.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature semisweet chocolate chips