Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Cute little Santa face cupcakes. Don't forget to leave one out for Santa Christmas Eve! Bake time is estimate, it depends on cakemix used, prep time is also estimate, it depends on how long it takes you to decorate!
- 24 paper baking cups
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting (add wiltons color paste if you would like to change the color of Santa's face)
- red sugar crystals
- miniature M&M baking bits
- mini marshmallows
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- Cool completely.
- Frost each cupecake with vanilla frosting.
- Decorate each cupcake to look like Santa.
- For hat, sprinkle top third and half way down one side of cupcake with the red sugar crystals.
- Place mini M&M's on frosting for eyes and nose.
- Cut two mini marshmallows in half lengthwise, place at edge of red sugar for hat brim.
- Place one mini mashmallow at end of red sugar on side for the hat tip.
- For beard, place about ten mini marshmallows over bottom third of frosting.
- Store in airtight container.