A Cherry Chip cake mix cookie with green sprinkles. It is soft and chewy topped with a coconut cream cheese frosting. I whipped these up for my daughter's preschool class. They are sweet and tasted just like Christmas! I let my 4 year old name them. Very easy to make, good tasting and festive!!!
- COOKIES: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and sprinkles in a bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- ICING: Mix sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and coconut in a bowl until well blended using a rotary beater.
- Frost cooled cookies and enjoy.