1/1 Photo of Santa Claus Cookies
A Cherry Chip cake mix cookie with green sprinkles. It is soft and chewy topped with a coconut cream cheese frosting. I whipped these up for my daughter's preschool class. They are sweet and tasted just like Christmas! I let my 4 year old name them. Very easy to make, good tasting and festive!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COOKIES: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and sprinkles in a bowl.
- 2Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Let cool completely before frosting.
- 5ICING: Mix sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and coconut in a bowl until well blended using a rotary beater.
- 6Frost cooled cookies and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Claus Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (782 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry chip cake mix