- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 2 cups peach slices
- 2 cups nectarines, slices
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 cups pears, slices
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Add pudding to milk; beat 1 minute at low speed.
- Add mayonnaise and flavoring; mix well.
- Combine peaches, nectarines,grapes,pears and blueberries; toss lightly.
- Place fruit in serving bowl reserving 1/4 cup.
- Top with pudding mixture.
- garnish with reserved fruit before serving.