Beaner in Washington's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pudding to milk; beat 1 minute at low speed.
- 2Add mayonnaise and flavoring; mix well.
- 3Combine peaches, nectarines,grapes,pears and blueberries; toss lightly.
- 4Place fruit in serving bowl reserving 1/4 cup.
- 5Top with pudding mixture.
- 7garnish with reserved fruit before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Barbara Fruit Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: