Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a great summer time beverage and a change of pace from ice tea while still using tea flavor.
Make and share this Sangria Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water and let seep over tea bags.
- Cover and brew for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; stir in sugar and cool.
- In large pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients except club soda.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, pour into punch bowl, adding ice and a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with slices of fruit.
Very refreshing tea Monica! I have been drinking it all day long. I used a cranberry/grape juice instead of all grape juice and I really like the way it tastes. The club soda gives the tea a little sparkle. I will definitely make this often.