2 hrs 15 mins
Monica in PA's Note:
a great summer time beverage and a change of pace from ice tea while still using tea flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water and let seep over tea bags.
- 2Cover and brew for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags; stir in sugar and cool.
- 4In large pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients except club soda.
- 5Chill for at least 2 hours.
- 6Just before serving, pour into punch bowl, adding ice and a splash of club soda.
- 7Garnish with slices of fruit.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sangria Tea
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: