Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rachael Ray's sangria is quick, easy and oh so delicious!
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces brandy (1 good shot)
- 30 fluid ounces rioja wine
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce lemon-lime club soda (splash)
- Add sugar, 2 orange slices and a good shot of brandy to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the shaker along with the Rioja wine.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass and top with a splash of lemon-lime club soda.
- Garnish with an orange slice.