Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a slightly changed conversion of Bev's Sangria Sangria. This is approximately 150 servings. Great for a wedding, or large event. Served this recently to 200 post-grad students. It was the hit of the party. Thank you Bev :)
- 15 (11250 ml) bottle dry red wine (I use a Spanish Jumilla)
- 3 (6000.0 ml) bottle 7-up or 3 (6000.0 ml) bottle Sprite
- 15140.0 ml orange juice
- 10 limes, thinly sliced & cut into quarters
- 10 lemons, sliced & thinly sliced & cut into quarters
- 10 oranges, sliced & thinly sliced & cut into quarters
- 3 (2250 ml) bottle brandy
- 946.36 ml sugar
- 750 ml bottle triple sec (or Cointreau)
- 708.73 g bottlerose's grenadine
- 226.79 g can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 226.79 g can frozen limeade concentrate
- 9071.84 g bag ice cubes
- Add all ingredients except ice into large container and stir. Let sit for an hour.
- Add ice to punch bowl and add Sangria.
I made this for my wedding and it was a super duper hit! Everyone wanted the recipe! The best! Thank you for posting this!