Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
A wonderful light dessert recipe from the people at Kraft Canada and adapted by me to be feed a few more. VERY tasty. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
I couldn't resist even though it is fall! I was able to find pretty good nectarines so it was fine. This is so intensely fruity and refreshing. I love the fresh fruit chunks. Delicious with/without Cool Whip. I used four dessert glasses and the rest fit (to the top) of a 9 inch square pan. Thanks Tammi, for another great recipe. Roxygirl
- 354.88 ml orange juice
- 85 g package strawberry gelatin
- 85 g package peach gelatin
- 85 g package lemon gelatin
- 532.32 ml cold water
- 354.88 ml cut up strawberries
- 354.88 ml cut up nectarines
- 354.88 ml cut up grapes or 354.88 ml cherries
- 236.59 ml thawed Cool Whip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring orange juice to a boil. Add to jelly powders in a medium bowl; stir at least 2 minutes until jelly is completely dissolved. Add cold water.
- Spoon fruit into 12 clear cups and pour jelly mixture over fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Top with whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.