Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A wonderful light dessert recipe from the people at Kraft Canada and adapted by me to be feed a few more. VERY tasty. (Cooking time is refrigeration time)
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 (85 g) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (85 g) package peach gelatin
- 1 (85 g) package lemon gelatin
- 2 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up nectarines
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups cherries
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip (optional)
- Bring orange juice to a boil. Add to jelly powders in a medium bowl; stir at least 2 minutes until jelly is completely dissolved. Add cold water.
- Spoon fruit into 12 clear cups and pour jelly mixture over fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Top with whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
I couldn't resist even though it is fall! I was able to find pretty good nectarines so it was fine. This is so intensely fruity and refreshing. I love the fresh fruit chunks. Delicious with/without Cool Whip. I used four dessert glasses and the rest fit (to the top) of a 9 inch square pan. Thanks Tammi, for another great recipe. Roxygirl