Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very old recipe, taken from DMIL's recipes box. The recipe is so old that the paper is very yellowed. I hope you enjoy this simple but delicious refresher.
- Strain juice from lemons and 1 orange.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Place in large pitcher.
- Cut peel from remaining orange in one continuous motion, leaving end attached to the fruit.
- Drop into pitcher.
- Add ice and wine and stir to blend.
- Serve in goblets half-filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with lime slices or other fruit.