1/1 Photo of Sangria Criolla (Caribbean Sangria)
A good sangría typically consists of red wine, fresh fruit, a small amount of liquor spirits, a sweetener, and sometimes carbonated water. I found this yummy version on a website for Caribbean food and developed by Hector Rodriguez. Please understand it's Rosé wine. Fooddotcom isn't allowing 'Rosé' through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large glass pitcher, combine the wine, rum, pineapple juice, lemon juice and sugar. Stir.
- 2Add the sliced lemons and limes. Add the mango.
- 3Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill.
- 4Tip: Save some of the lemon or lime peel for garnish.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sangria Criolla (Caribbean Sangria)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: