Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good sangría typically consists of red wine, fresh fruit, a small amount of liquor spirits, a sweetener, and sometimes carbonated water. I found this yummy version on a website for Caribbean food and developed by Hector Rodriguez. Please understand it's Rosé wine. Fooddotcom isn't allowing 'Rosé' through.
- 1 liter rose wine
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon (sliced into rounds)
- 1 lime (sliced into rounds)
- 1 mango (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 cup sugar (optional)
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the wine, rum, pineapple juice, lemon juice and sugar. Stir.
- Add the sliced lemons and limes. Add the mango.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill.
- Tip: Save some of the lemon or lime peel for garnish.