Recipe by lazy gourmet
This just seems a little more summery than the original red. Just as boozy though!
- 1 cup water
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cloves
- 4 short cinnamon sticks
- 3 1⁄4 cups dry white wine
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 small apples, cut into chunks
- 2 small oranges, sliced thin crosswise
- 2 small peaches, peeled and cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, mint, sugar, cloves and cinnamon sticks over medium heat. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature.
- Remove and discard the mint leaves, cloves, and cinnamon sticks, and pour the mixture into a large serving pitcher.
- Mix in all of the remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled, over ice.