1 hr 5 mins
This would be considered a "DUMP" recipe. Everything is in one bag and you dump it in the casserole to cook. This is from Cooking Light a few years back. I brought it back and dusted it off to be a freezer ready meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large freezer bag, smoosh around to combine.
- 2Gently squeeze out as much air as possible. Air is the enemy in the freezer!
- 3Print recipe and place large baggie and recipe into a 2nd large freezer bag and freeze.
- 4To cook; thaw completely.
- 5Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Lightly grease the rack in shallow pan with oil.
- 7Remove chicken from marinade and place on the rack.
- 8Reserve marinade. Bake chicken, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes, brushing with marinade every 15 minutes, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 9Discard any remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sangria Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 79.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.6 g