Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Heat sugar, water and cinnamon to boiling in 1-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer tha 1 week.
- Remove cinnamon sticks from sugar mixture.
- Mix sugar mixture, sparkling water, apple juice, orange juice and wine in large pitcher.
- Gently stir in fruit and ice.
- Serve with several pieces of fruit in each glass.
This was a wonderful, refreshing recipe for our Memorial Day BBQ. I found it slightly too sweet, but everyone loved it. Will make again, with less sugar.