Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The wine shop I work for recently had a Sangria party for our customers. This was one of the recipes we used. It is best to allow this to sit overnight (add ice just before serving) but if you're in a rush it will still be good to drink right away.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange, sliced (chilled)
- 1 lemon, sliced (chilled)
- 1 lime, sliced (chilled)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced (chilled)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine (chilled)
- 1 cup club soda (chilled)
- Mix sugar, water, and cinnamon stick together.
- Add fruit, wine, and club soda to sugar mixture, and remove cinnamon stick.
- Add ice before serving.