24 hrs 15 mins
Denise in NH's Note:
I found this recipe in the Hannaford supermarket's magazine that is called Hannaford Fresh. Cooking time is the chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/4 cups white wine (dry white wine)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange, washed, halved, and thinly sliced (unpeeled)
- 1 lemon, washed, and thinly sliced (unpeeled)
- 1 red apple, halved, cored, and thinly sliced (unpeeled)
- 1 cup strawberry, washed, trimmed, and halved (if large)
- 24 -30 green grapes, frozen on a tray (optional)
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1In a large pitcher, mix wine, liqueur, and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- 2Add orange, lemon, apple, and strawberries.
- 3With a wooden spoon, press fruit against sides and bottom of pitcher slightly.
- 4Chill covered, for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. If using grapes, place them on a tray to freeze.
- 5Just before serving, stir in chilled sparkling apple cider. Serve in wine glasses or goblets with some of the fruit, adding ice or optional frozen grapes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sangria Blanca
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling apple cider