Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 25 ounces red wine, dry, 1 bottle
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemonade (1/2 of a 6-oz can of concentrate)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale; refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
- Garnish with fruit, if desired.
It got me pretty drunk. That automatically earns it 5 stars.
I made this with Bolla Chianti, Cointreau, and Courvoisier. I used half lemon juice and half lime juice. Then loaded it up with fruit - a can of pineapple chunks, a can of sliced peaches, apples, strawberries, and oranges. I also doubled the recipe because the Chianti was a larger bottle. It was delish. My DH and I went to a cooking class with a bunch of friends. It was a big hit and will definitely be making this again! Yummo!
WOW! I didn't add sugar, since I used a sweet red wine (concord-ish). I didn't have brandy, so I doubled the triple sec. I didn't have lemon juice, so I added pineapple juice when I garnished with pineapple chunks (also ornage slices). I made it for a picnic tomorrow, but I'm not sure it'll make it that long...