Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing chilled drink to serve on hot summer days.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice (fresh)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 apple
- Put the caster sugar, lemon juice, orange juice into a large jug or pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the bottle of wine, lemonade, gin and vodka.
- Cut the lemon, orange, and lime into halves and remove seeds. Slice all the fruit thinly. Core the apple and cut into 1/2 inch dice.
- Add the fruit to the pitcher and refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to meld.
- Fill pitcher with ice and serve immediately, making sure to scoop some of the fruit into each glass.